Monday, November 2, 2015

Another Happy Customer!



"I did my homework, no rushing to get the right person for the job. I was concerned about what type of electrician was going to show up,talk jargon I might not understand, and so on, it simply was opposite crushing all my concerns to peace.
Lee arrived and was extremely professional,easy to speak with,and understood my needs.
Quickly he was able to diagnose the problem, and fixed it. Really simple, no wasting time trying to burn the clock, humble, honest businessman, with the concern of leaving customers comfortable with his ability to do the job right the first time.

Lee operates his business with such integrity and joy. He was like a brother looking out for family, that is my impression. I'm blessed to have confirm as others on here, he is a genuine person.
If you are a smart business person, you know repeat customers come by great and personable experience, this was achieved with Lee.

Lee, if you read this, Thank you for such a positive, peaceful, honest, friendly, and professional business experience.

I would recommend this business to everyone who is looking for excellent service.
Sure, go do your homework, search and read reviews, then call Lee.

A+ Service!!!  Thank you, Lee."


  • Bear F.
  • Fairfield, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment